Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport is an ideal site with good visibility, foot traffic and strategic location offering:
- Access to approximately 2 million people of the greater Québec City area and surrounding regions
- Air traffic hub for central and eastern Québec
- A strategic link to the northeastern United States
- A major hub for air travellers going to and from Europe and destinations to the south
You are an entrepreneur and want to take advantage of all that Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport has to offer? Many opportunities to develop your business are available to you:
- Office or commercial space inside the terminal building
- Indoor and outdoor billboard space
- Commercial and industrial lots
- Lots with access to runways
Call for proposals for the hotels project – Phase 1
Aéroport de Québec inc. (AQi) launched Phase 1 of the call for proposals process in regards of the hotels project on the site of Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB) on June 1, 2020. This first phase consists of the request for expressions of interest and will end on August 18, 2020. Interested promoters are invited to:
1. React on the results of the Market study carried out by the firm Horwath HTL on behalf of AQi;
2. Submit an expression of interest.
Please indicate your interest in participating in the call for proposals process or formulate any questions to Me Sophie Lefrançois, Corporate Secretary, Compliance and Real Estate, by email at email@example.com.
Lots available for long-term leasing
Aéroport de Québec inc. owns a vast area of land that is strategically located for business people. Lots immediately surrounding airport roadways and runways with or without runway access, and with water and sewer services, are available for long-term leasing. We are looking for creative solutions and business partners who want to develop their business! Contact us for more information on realty and commercial possibilities at the Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport: Vice President — Development 418 640-2700, ext. 2621.