Enjoy a traditional or themed breakfast and a selection of beverages, including coffee and tea. For dinner, the pizza bar offers an impressive variety of ingredients to prepare a pizza to your taste, including 14 types of pizza, seven sauces, four pastas, four cheese combinations and 12 types of vegetables. Pidz also offers a range of appetizers, poutines, salads and dishes to share.
- Monday: from 4:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: from 4:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: from 4:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday: from 4:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Friday: from 4:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday: from 4:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday: from 4:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Located after the security checkpoint, near departure gate 30.
- Mask must be worn at all times, except at your table.
- Queue and dining room were redesigned to maintain a safe distance between people
- Installation of plexiglass protective screens at the counter
- Increased number of disinfectant gel dispensers near the restaurant
- Increased cleaning procedures
Pidz employees take their temperature upon arrival at work and complete a health questionnaire. In addition, work schedules are set so that the same employees work the same shifts. They wash their hands frequently and wear a mask and/or visor depending on the tasks to be performed.
To learn more: